Blog Rolled

Reading...

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from maybe.sparrow. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger

Sweet Potato

The boy finally ate something with enthusiasm last night.

Sweet potatoes.

I hate sweet potato, so I wasn't expecting the baby to love them. But, there he was, little tongue hanging out, lunging for the potato goo. He had a whole shot glass full.

Yes, I feed my baby out of a shotglass. Not like I'm using them for liquor these days.

It was a big leap, though. He's such a boobie baby. I was beginning to think he'd end up one of those kids that doesn't really get solids until 12 months, which is a little disheartening as the kid is humongous, and I couldn't figure on how I'd be able to keep up 10 lbs from now.

He's starting to move from squirmy little human larva into weird little drunken monkey territory. He got his head stuck under the bed yesterday, which was both tragic and hilarious. I didn't know he could do that until it was too late, though.

0 comments: